Friday, November 24

What Boring People!

I have just realised what a boring lots of people I have linked my blog to as the majority of them, including me have stopped blogging due to the importance of essay writing!
I have also had busyness of lots of interviews at work which means supporting the Young people who are on the panels it was all good and went well. However now I have a whole day in the info bar to contend with Hooray!
When I go home today I will create and fab three course meal to celebrate my Father-in-Law's 60th Birthday. It will go something like this...
Starter - Homemade Tomato Soup with a selection of bread.
Main - Sea bass with asparagus and green bean bacon wrapped bundles
Dessert - Raspberry Pavlova and Creme Brulee
Coffee and Mints
Hopefully I destroy everything and my house will be cleaned before any guests arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Essays done now, will tyr and do better!