Thursday, March 20

Learning to be a People Person!

So this weekend I am seeing loads of people, which is good as I haven't seen lots of people in the past month as I have working of madness for uni. Hurray it's all nearly over, one more tutorial to go through.
Nate and Joy are back again this weekend so we shall hear more wedding news (15th Novemeber!) I have been digging through all my wedding stuff which is interesting! I collected a lot of the junk!
Ruthie Ru is back and getting a Leanne hair cut,poor Ruth hopefully she will still look ok if not she isn't allowed to sue! maybe we could just go from a grade one all over and she can wear all her hats!
Ian and Emma are coming up for a trip to Colchester Zoo Whoop, that will be great fun, I love the Zoo and it will be fantastic to see little Zoe now, she can walk and everything! I think I will see the new enclosures and maybe even a new baby elephant if Zola has given birth!
On monday night Ben's mum is coming to stay which should be good, i'm sure they will find something fun to do on Tuesday, some of us have to work!

No comments: