Thursday, April 10

7th time a bridesmaid...already been a bride!

Joy, my sister-in-law to be, has asked me to be Bridesmaid and her wedding with my little brother. This is exciting as it means I get a pretty dress made all special and stuff.
Ben is going to be best man with Baz which will be an interesting adventure for him! I'm sure will be entertaining and that the stag weekend will revolve around footie! The wedding is in November so that won't really give us very much time for lots of plotting and planning but i'm sure I can help them embarrass Nate!
I am excited to know what colour my dress will be I'm hoping Joy will fill me in next week, what are autumn colours for weddings? I'm not really sure.
It makes me fondly remember my wedding which was three years ago now, scary!

No comments: